Sunday, November 20, 2011

You can chain, torture even destroy me, but you'll never imprison my mind.

Love is the only game that two can play and both win. But if love is so great then why are hearts broken? Maybe the answer is because without despair and all the bad things in the world, good things can never exists. Because love is like a glass door. Sometimes you don't see it and it smacks you right in the face.

Dear love,
I don't expect that you'll came too me this early. I'm only 16th! And I'm not ready yet facing all the nonsense of love stories. I'm not that mature like other people did. In this stage, I know it’s too earlier to be involved in whatever fuck-up love case. So dear love, you come to the wrong person. And for that reason, please stay away from me. I just love the Best Creator Allah, my parents, siblings, cousins, teachers and friends. There’s no special love for any human-being. I’m not the right person to get involved with love at this moment.

Dear Azriesham,
I want to be the best sister for you. And I need to listen to all your favour. So here’s my promises to you, brother! I’m not going to get involved with love at this particular stage. I know I’m still young and only 16th. And you wanted me to concentrate on my study. Everything I have today is all from our parents, so how can I fall in love with anyone. They’re nothing to me. They can’t bring any goodness to me.

Love has no middle term either it destroys, or it saves. All human destiny is this dilemma. This dilemma, destruction or salvation, no fate proposes more inexorably than love. Love is life, if it is not death. Cradle and coffin, too. The same sentiment says yes and no in the human heart. Of all the things Allah has made, the human heart is the one that sheds most light, and alas! Most night.

Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and destroy people in a short time without they notice it.

DOODLES OF FATIN MAZLAN , XX :)