Friday, November 25, 2011

I love you and I just know how to love the only you with my whole life.

Assalamualaikum everyone. Bonjour fellas!
You're all geniuses, and you're all beautiful. You don't need anyone to tell you who you are. You are what you are. Get out there and get peace, think peace, and live peace and breathe peace, and you'll get it as soon as you like.

All the same without you in it, is empty. The clue to everything a man should love and fear in a girl was there, right from the start, in the ironic smile that primed and swelled the archery of her full lips, there was pride in that smile, and confidence in the set of her fine nose, without understanding why, I knew beyond question that a lot of people would mistake her pride for arrogance, and confuse her confidence with impassivity. I didn't make that mistake. My eyes were lost, swimming, floating free in the shimmering lagoon of her steady, even stare, her eyes were large and spectacularly green. It was the green that trees are, in vivid dreams. It was the green that the sea would be, if the sea were perfect.

Lovers find their way by such insights and confidences. They’re the stars we use to navigate the oceans of desire. And the brightest of those stars are the heartbreaks and sorrows. The most precious gift you can bring to your lover is your suffering. So he took each sadness I confessed to him and pinned it to the sky. In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.

And then I cried a flood of tears as if I really were a mermaid who had absorbed too much sea into herself. The tears spilled like a balm, like a potion, like a charm. In them swam a little girl whose father was dying without ever having seen her. In them swam a girl whose mother’s magic. The only thing the girl envied more than anything else in the world, the thing that had made her invisible, the most precious thing might be dying too. In them swam a darkbrown-haired girl who had never been touched by the boy to whom she was so devoted that she would have lived with him forever in a shack by the sea or a ruined sand castle even if he never made love to her. My tears were for me, but they were also for him. They were to wash away the thing that had frightened him so much so long ago. The wound inside his thigh. My tears poured out of me and he drank them down his throat. He drank them in gulps deep into himself, swallowing sorrow. ‘Someday,’ he said, ‘when we are ready, I will give you back your tears.’

'In my glad hours, I will make a city of your smile, a distant city that shines and lives. I will take one word of yours to be an island on which birches stand, or fir trees, quite still and ceremonial. I will receive your glance as a fountain in which things can disappear and above which the sky trembles, both eager and afraid to fall in. It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because that’s as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite, to know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect.' Sweet word of him!

I should have reply him by saying 'I want to be your only constant in this ever changing universe. Either the sun that awakens the light in your eyes, or the moon that soothes you into slumber at night. Or maybe the rings around Saturn with the way they'd find a way to gently enwrap you. Or the row of constellations you always look for to guide you back home to the place where we both know you've always belonged. And  I've always, still and forever loving you because you're the first and will be the last man in my little tiny heart.'

I love you and I just know how to love the only you with my whole life.

DOODLES OF FATIN MAZLAN , XX :)