Thursday, November 10, 2011

♥ Dear sissy Dyla Zul ♥

Hi fella. Since today is 10th of November 2011, seems like someone is celebrating her 16th birthday. Oh for sure my lovely sissy Dyla Zul. Dearie sister, you're getting older in numbers today but your prettay face make you seems younger than your real age. I've been very far from you so that we couldn't celebrate your birthday together. But it doesn't mean I can't wish you. Here's my lines for you dear friend.


Lovely sister Adilah Zulkefli,
You have been the oldest friend I have ever had. You stood with me every time I snapped. You made my very childhood experience, a memorable one. You are my best friend since all these years. You are the reason, I believe in myself. Thank you for all the awesome times we shared. Thank you for being such a lump of sugar to me, sissy. And no matter how horribly we fight, the truth is that I have always loved you and always will. You are such a sweetheart babe! I just love you too much. I may give you any birthday present you ask for, but it will never to enough compared to the present that you are to me. I love you my dearest sister. Have a rocking birthday. I promise to help you do that. On your birthday, I promise to keep all your secrets, to flood you with gifts and never to miss a chance to make you smile. Happy sixteenth birthday, my dearest sister Dyla Zul ♥


Have a great birthday! We should spend more times together I guess. And we'll enjoy our time with joy and laughter over silly things for sure. I miss the moments we're in the same class, gossiping over the same topics and having fun over jokes we made on our classmates. I really miss that moment and we need to repeat again that nostalgic memorable times. I love you Princess Dyla Zul.


Memories we had together at Pizza Hut, Muar Johor :-*

Tagged on facebook, lalaloveyouuu Dyla Z :)

DOODLES OF FATIN MAZLAN , XX :)